We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 questions about FCB

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Eastchester, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
2 questions about FCB

Hi all,

First question-now that the fixtures have been announced, does anyone know when tickets for this season's games will go on sale via the club's website?

Second question-I have Googled this but I see quite a few very different answers: what kind of food is available at Camp Nou during a game?

Thanks so much for your help!

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 questions about FCB

When we went in feb we had hotdogs at half time not sure what else there was

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,324 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 questions about FCB

there are different stands inside the stadium. the smaller ones sell hotdogs like and the bigger ones have some different kinds of sandwiches. i've never been to the grand stand side but i guess that there they must offer more or less the same.

outside the stadium, just at side of the shop store there are a Pans&Company place. it is a sandwiches chain where you have a bigger offer than inside the stadium.

anyway, don't look for anything fancy. here food is not an important thing in the stadiums.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,264 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 questions about FCB

... same sort of crap in all stadiums all around the world I'm afraid -unless you happen to be in a box, but there aren't any in FCB's. As Slatkin_10 mentioned, maybe your best bet is to get a sandwich at Pans&Company BEFORE you enter the stadium or AFTER you exit it, but not during any game. This is a chain of fast food with premises all over town. The main difference between this one and the American chains is that in this you're served typical Mediterranean food (meat, fish, etc.) that hasn't been 'processed' --when you ask for chicken you're served a breast of chicken, not a sort of a deep fried paste which they say it's chicken-- and also proper bread, either ciabatta or French baguette. Nevertheless, it's still a fast food place, and that shows! (tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187497-…)

Eastchester, New...
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 questions about FCB

Haha thanks Enric, Slatkin, and Bella.

I've never been in a "luxury box" at any stadium in the USA, so I'm used to the crappy food at the food stands and food courts at baseball, basketball, (American) football, and hockey games. It''s good to know the food at Camp Nou might be "just a little bit" better than that!

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,324 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 questions about FCB

Enric, there are private boxes in the stadium too. the cheaper ones just cost 70k euros per season (14 seats).

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,264 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 2 questions about FCB

... I meant no boxes for non-members, sorry! :) In some stadiums in some other countries you can 'rent' it for the game so to speak.

Edited: 28 July 2014, 19:39
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,324 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 2 questions about FCB

you can do it too :p

8. Re: 2 questions about FCB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 July 2015, 06:16