We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renfe from salou to barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
montreal
Level Contributor
618 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
renfe from salou to barcelona

I am looking for a train from Salou to Barcelona in October , is it normal that there is no train in the morning ? The 1st one is at 12.21 !

Thanks to all

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

We usually catch a train at 0846 to Barcelona. It is maybe just because it's a few months away yet that not all the train times are published yet.

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,764 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

look at gencat.cat/rodalies web.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,569 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

I think that's likely. In the event that there really isn't anything, then look at getting a bus to Tarragona and a train from there. They are frequent form the city station (I think the trains from Salou stop there too).

Inverness, United...
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
2,210 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

I don't know what date in October you are looking for. I put in the 1st October and there is a train at 0843 from Salou to Barcelona and another at 1140.

montreal
Level Contributor
618 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

Wow , I didn't expect so many replies in such a short time ! You guys are great ! Thanks a lot !

I was looking for Oct 4th , I want to go from salou to madrid , found a long train con transbodo , and even this one leaves salou at 12,04 . That is why I started looking for salou to Barcelona and after to Madrid .

Maybe it is more than 62 days away ?

Is there any better way from Salou to Madrid . I found flight much cheaper but would like to see scenery on our way !

thanks again , everyone !

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,764 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

the fast train railtrack to Madrid doesn't pass by Salou, so that is the reason why you just find 1 slow train by there. The fast train, AVE, pass by Barcelona and Camp de Tarragona station (at side of Tarragona city), from there you have trains every 30-60 minutes.

From Salou you could go to Camp de Tarragona station by taxi or the longer way, Salou to Tarragona city by train and then a taxi (or bus) to Camp de Tarragona station.

Southampton
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

We caught a train from Salou to Barcelona last year, i think it was about 10.40 in the morning so maybe more will become available nearer the time.

8. Re: renfe from salou to barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 06:16