We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

First visit to Barcelona for my wife, 10-year-old son (who loves soccer/football), and myself. Wondering if we should try to see FCB play a friendly on 18 August or do the Camp Nou tour, or could we possibly do both on the same day.

Can we just buy tickets for the match at the stadium, or is there an advantage to advance purchase?

Thank you for any advice!

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,256 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

I would go for a match over a visit. It's not everyday that one gets to see FC Barcelona play!

Southampton
Level Contributor
3,127 posts
177 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

If you get the chance, try and squeeze in both! The tour is fantastic and well worth it, especially to see the stadium when it is eerily silent. And the trophy room / museum is magnificent.

Oregon
Level Contributor
15 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

Thank you both! I read that actually the tour is not available on match days. But we will try to do both.

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

We also go on the 18th and we have booked tickets for la festa del Gamper at fc Barcelona (google it ). Went before in febuary did the tour and also caught a game and I'm glad we did the game ,to see barca play at camp nou you just can't beat it

5. Re: Camp Nou tour vs. FCB game

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 05:17