We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

I bought tickets on line and printed them at home. Wondering if there is any way to change the time and day that I booked.

8 replies to this topic
Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,944 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

The only way is to contact the Sagrada Familia and ask them to cancel, then re-book.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
663 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

I sent an e mail and they issued me 2 new tickets. No problem, very efficient, great service.

Voorburg, The...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

In how many days did they reissue a ticket to you and in how many days were you supposed to travel? I'm asking because I've a similar situation :(

Kingswinford...
Level Contributor
115 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

I had a similar situation.

My tickets were for 26/7/2015, and I emailed reserves@sagradafamilia.org on 23/7/2015, detailing my plans have changed and I want to change the date and time to 27/7/2015.

I received an email at 10:00 the same day as my request (23/07/2015), with my new tickets and another email from the support team stating the request has been re-scheduled. Very efficient even with my tight ticket window.

Hope this helps others.

Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

Hi! Can i ask you for the Sagrada Familia ticketing e-mail address? I need to make a refund but I dont know where to get in touch with them.Thank you so much in advance.

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

Write to soporte@clorian.com and they will do the needful. They have excellent service, I had to recently change my Sarada familia tickets as I accidentally booked for the wrong day. Wrote to them and they sent me the revised tickets with new date within half an hour.

Nashville, Tn
Level Contributor
1 post
34 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

Thanks!!! Needed the email address and details. You were so helpful.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time

Very helpful. Thank you! I had a tour change last minute and had to change my reservation as well. Since it was so last minute, I ended up calling (34931980705). They were able to change it right away (I am here during low season, so that probably helped) :)

Reply to: Can I change Sagrada Familia ticket time
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted