We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

Williamsburg, Va
Level Contributor
242 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

Have been trying to reserve some tickets for a guided tour at the Palau de la Musica Catalana , but unless I am missing something, the online ticketing doesn't appear to be working. Anyone else running into this problem? When I put in a date (no matter what date), nothing comes up for the guided tours (page remains blank)

Mentioned in this post
Palau
Palau
Sardinia, Italy
La Catalana
La Catalana
385 Reviews
Barcelona, Spain
Our Guide in Barcelona
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
Barcelona Oculta Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, Bike Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours
Kids&Cat
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours, Private Tours
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

Just had a look and tried it out. It's not working with Internet Explorer as browser but when I load the calendar in Google Chrome it works fine. Click on the Calendar icon, choose your date and press Start and it will show you the options.

Williamsburg, Va
Level Contributor
242 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

Thanks! Guess I will have to download Google Chrome as I never use it.

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,910 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

Some websites are just not compatible with IE anymore so it's always useful to have another browser handy. Good luck with the ticket buy. It's a beautiful concert hall and well worth the visit.

4. Re: Online ticketing for Palau de la Musica Catalana

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2015, 07:16