We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip advice - 5 days in and around Barcelona

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
megn07
Level Contributor
2 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Trip advice - 5 days in and around Barcelona

I am traveling to Barcelona with my husband and 11 year old daughter in November. We have 5 days to travel around the area, and would like to see some small towns / villages, caves and castles. We are looking for something fairly inexpensive by means of hotels, food and transportation. Any advice you can give is greatly appreciated.

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,095 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip advice - 5 days in and around Barcelona

Do you mean you'll have 5 days total to see Barcelona and the surrounding areas? I don't know of any caves in the Catalunya area. Castles and caves - for your next family trip, consider a visit to the Dordogne in France. They have a dozen plus fantastic caves there.

2. Re: Trip advice - 5 days in and around Barcelona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2015, 07:16