We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One day- which is the best tour and tour company?

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Potomac Falls...
Level Contributor
2 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
One day- which is the best tour and tour company?

My wife and I are arriving at the port in Barcelona on Saturday, August 30th.

We arrive at 630AM and will be staying over for the night.

WHat is the best tour for one day, including Gaudi sites, skip the lines, etc, without paying exorbitant private tour companies?

Shanghai Region...
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
23,934 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One day- which is the best tour and tour company?

For 'skip the lines', you can buy tickets online in advance. See the Top Question - Can I buy tickets in advance?

For non-exorbitant private tour companies, see Runner Bean's Old City tour or Gaudi walking tour (exterior visit only). Also check out www.bcnturisme.com for more tour options.

For etc, see the Must See list, images of Barcelona and other interesting Top Questions.

Use a map to group your sightseeing by area. If you want us to create a no- brainer itinerary for you, give us an idea of where you'll be staying overnight and what time you have to visit.

2. Re: One day- which is the best tour and tour company?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2015, 06:17