We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather at beginning of October

liverpool
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Weather at beginning of October

I was wondering what the weather was generally like around this time of year. Can it be warm enough for beach? Will warm clothes be needed for night time etc?

I'm there on 4th oct-7th oct.

Thanks

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
10,444 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather at beginning of October

Warmish enough on a sunny day for a sunbath, swimming is something else but again, I'm unmanly when it comes to sea temperature, lol!

You won't need 'warm clothes' at night time, bring a jacket just in case but that's it. But note that Sep/Oct tends to be a bit unstable (rain-wise) so if it rains in the evening it might get a tad chilly -chilly as in not warm enough for wearing a t-shirt.

Keeping an eye on weather?, check this post: tripadvisor.com/…58673853

2. Re: Weather at beginning of October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 August 2015, 06:18