We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelona airport

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
601 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
barcelona airport

flying with ryanair arrive into Barcelona airport at around 22:30. as there are no restuarants close by out hotel I was wonderinf if there is anywhere in the airport we could grab something to eat before getting a taxi to the hotel?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona, Catalonia
Level Contributor
9,199 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelona airport

.. no restaurants at 10:30?... where the heck is your hotel?, in the middle of a potato field?. Most restaurants in the city will be open until nearly midnight, some of them even further. And for 'grabbing' something you always have places until waaay past midnight.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: barcelona airport

I am staying just next to the nou camp and when I posted this last week was advised there was nothing really outside the hotel, unless there is?

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: barcelona airport

That area is indeed not the best for a late dinner, but I'd be surprised if you find nothing at all there. Personally, however, I would hop in a taxi who will bring you for a few Euros to (Plaça de) Francesc Macià. If you walk north from there on Diagonal you'll find plenty of choices (both on Diagonal and in the side streets).

Edited: 25 August 2014, 18:16
Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
6,290 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: barcelona airport

few days ago i replied to someone staying just at side of Camp Nou on carrer Riera Blanca.

the main problem I see in your case is that landing at 22:30 probably you won't be ready for going out till midnight after your checking in and by then few restaurants will accept new customers for dinner, so better take some food before taking off.

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
4,425 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: barcelona airport

On bcnrestaurantes.com you can select (in "all searches", English version) restaurants that are open after midnight. You can view them on a map to see the distance to your hotel.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
27 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: barcelona airport

I seen on google maps it looks like a McDonald's is close by so that would be fine just to grab something before bed, can anyone tell me will this still be open and is it safe to walk to at that time from the madanis hotel?

7. Re: barcelona airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2015, 06:17