We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pay back

Which Barcelona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
pay back

just a real quick trip report. thanks to all the posters who helped with some plans

Restaurants

Ikibana: great sushi tasting menu and nice looking restaurant pablo sec area

Toto: great italian restaurant, again nice looking restaurant iexamplie area

had dinner at a traditional tapas place first night can't remember the name but great wine and tapas attached to a bar, maybe something with copa in it also in iexamplie area

we did hop on hop off bus pass

we did a combination day tour city and montseratt stopping at all popular city landmarks and sights

we saw a music performance at la rumbeta

we took a cable car to the beach

we went inside casa batillo

we took a cooking class

we took the rodalies train to sitges for the day and lunch

we walked along barcelonetta beach, las rambles, and had dinner one night on the main street near passig de gracia

Great trip, beautiful city

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
56,092 posts
3,501 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pay back

Good report! I always ask for a card whenever I go to a new restaurant so that I can write a review of the place.

new jersey
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pay back

yes i have cards from all but first night. as we were leaving the girls at the hostess stand were to busy gossiping to even say good night! we stumbled upon this place by accident but it was delicious!

3. Re: pay back

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 September 2015, 05:16