We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

Merseyside
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

I have just printed our boarding pass for our flight to Girona tomorrow afternoon. It has suddenly crossed my mind 'How am I going to print the boarding pass coming back.'?

Anyone done this before and where did they find the internet connection that has a printer. Or do all internet cafes have printers. I havn't a clue

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steph

england
Level Contributor
205 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

You dont hand it in, you keep it for your return journey

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

We stayed at the Peninsular and they have an internet PC in reception. We saved the copy to the hard disk and then emailed it to the Hotel and they printed it off for us.

This was in the days before you had to pay for the privilege of fast track boarding

Merseyside
Level Contributor
91 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

Hi Mr Cellophane.

You are right. The receptionist said he would print the Boarding Card for us if we transferred to his computer from the computer in the lounge. Unfortunately something went wrong (it was in Spanish so I don't know what) so the receptionist came out to give us a hand but it still didn't work.

So we tried the cafe next door - no printers! We went to Tourist Board on Ramblas who sent us to another internet cafe, which wasn't open. Fortunately we noticed one on our way back to the Hotel I think it must have been a small library or university library with an internet cafe. Anyway they had their printer behind the cafe counter so were able to print it there in the end. 2euro per page.

You probably know the one the entrance is under the arches where the books are and the cafe is at the back with another door out with a couple of tables outside.

I wrote what it said on the blackboard outside and gave it to reception in case others have trouble it said:

LaLLi-Bre Ria, Carrer de les Ferreries Velles

Thanks for the advice

Regards Steph

Prestatyn, United...
Level Contributor
22 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

My hotel had a laptop in the bedroom so there was no problem.

I wouldnt think it was that easy to find a cyber cafe there, If it is any comfort the Ryanair boarding pass is just a fiasco/ Three times we have flown from LIverpool and been told that the print out was not scanning so had to queue up like everyone else and was very late. We have now given up with the priority boarding idea.

Incidentally Girona is lovely

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
172 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

If you print your boarding pass for the outward journey, do you have to print it for the return or can you just check in as normal at the check-in desk on the return journey?

Upminster, United...
Level Contributor
11,284 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

decision

We had to check in at the desk on the out flight and used the online check in coming home. So I should imagine there wouldn't be any problems doing it the other way round.

7. Re: Ryanair Check'nGo coming back - help!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 09:19