We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking in Girona?

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Topic
Parking in Girona?

I'll be arriving via rental car, is there any parking available around town?

London
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking in Girona?

I would like to know the same as well. I will be staying near the University at Casa Cundaro and understand there is a car park at the University. Does anyone know what the rates for these car parks are for overnight parking?

Thank you!

Kilmarnock, United...
Level Contributor
1,135 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking in Girona?

Hi, this map will show where the larger car parks are, I'm unsure of charges for overnight parking.

girona.cat/turisme/…20DEFINITIVA.pdf

Swansea, Wales
Level Contributor
53 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parking in Girona?

During a recent visit, we parked the car on the road just outside the Old Town at the top of the hill Carrier de la muralla and walked down several steps and then through the gate in the walls into the back of the university, turning left to get to Hap-Dreams. In order to do this we passed through a car park on the outside of the walls (which has a barrier on the entry). Is this car park just for the university or is it public. We couldn't see any signs that said, (other than it was shut overnight) but didn't want to take the risk. Anyone know?

4. Re: Parking in Girona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 17:17