We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

What is the best way to get from the airport to Lioret de mar. And any tips for two Eighteen year olds traveling without parents. Thank you.

Malgrat de Mar...
Destination Expert
for Lloret de Mar, Calella
Level Contributor
2,320 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

easiest is to get a bus from the airport

barcelonagirona.com/transfer-girona-airport-…

you could also get a transfer from a2b, resorthoppa or other transfer companies

only tip for 18 year olds is to switch their brains on when they leave home!

Enfield, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

I totally agree with jimd-f, also make sure that they are aware that behaviour that they might get away with in the UK ,is unlikely to be tolerated in Spain .

Torquay, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

Thank you very much i will print off a time table for them to take with them. I am not to worried about their brains being switched on they are quite sensible. And behavior wise they are not ones for being drunk and disorderly thank goodness.

4. Re: Gerona airport to Lioret de mar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:18