We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking the Costa Dorada

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Walking the Costa Dorada

Does anybody have advice/experiences of walking on the coast South of barcelona? Are there any guide books you can get locally?

Barcelona, Spain
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
9,242 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking the Costa Dorada

To be precise, the Costa Dorada starts more south from Barcelona than Sitges, on Tarragona province.

Anyway, for walking, the Costa del Garraf (where Sitges belong) its much nicer ;-)

I have walked from Vilanova to Sitges a few times, but last time was a few years ago. You can get good info at any of the local tourism offices. You can follow the GR 92 along the coasts. Nice hikes as well in Garraf natural park (mountains)

barcelona
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking the Costa Dorada

hi,

I only know this page:

feec.cat/senders/cercador-de-senders-de-cata…

they have information about "senders" (paths) and the coast paths is called GR-92 as Belsaita said....

Here there are more information about natural parks in Barcelona province:

http://www.diba.es/parcsn/parcs/home.asp

Nottingham, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking the Costa Dorada

Thanks you link looks very good but I do not speak Spanish but thanks anyway

4. Re: Walking the Costa Dorada

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 15:43