We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

barcelona v real madrid

scotland
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
barcelona v real madrid

Hi - I'm intending to be in Sitges in October with the family and noticed that Barcelona are due to play Real Madrid at home on the weekend of 6-7 October. I just wondered what would be the chance of getting tickets, for 4 or 5 of us. Also, what price, getting back to Sitges after the match etc. Any info gratefully received. Thanks.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: barcelona v real madrid

I've also been searching for tickets, according to the Barca website

You can now purchase tickets for any game in the 11/12 season apart from the one against Real Madrid, for which tickets are only available to members.

So could be tricky ..........

scotland
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: barcelona v real madrid

Thanks. Yes, it sounds unlikely.

3. Re: barcelona v real madrid

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2013, 10:18