We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach brollys

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Crawley UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Beach brollys

Hi Can anyone please tell me if beach brollys / parasols are available to rent for the day on the Sitges beaches?

I plan to go there as a day trip from Barcelona, and spend some time on the main beach by the church.

I do not as far a s possible to carry a beach parasole all the way from UK, and was wondering if one could hire it on the beach itself.

Many thanx!

camberley
Level Contributor
591 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach brollys

Hi, You can rent them with a sunbed; not sure if you can rent one on its own

Edited: 18 May 2013, 17:19
Crawley UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach brollys

Hi

Many thanks for your message

What is cost?

Will they still be available if we turn up at mid day?

camberley
Level Contributor
591 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach brollys

They were six euro's each (so one sunbed and umbrella = 12e).

We've been in September for the last couple of years and had no trouble getting them but I'm not sure about high season

Crawley UK
Level Contributor
78 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beach brollys

Hi Many thank for sharing your experience. It will save me the trouble of packing and checking in my rather large parasol on the low cost flight that I will be taking:))

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beach brollys

You might very well be better off buying one in Sitges and giving it away it before you go home! It would almost certainly work out cheaper.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
830 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Beach brollys

Just noticed you're not actually staying in Sitges, so as a one off hiring would be better I guess.

7. Re: Beach brollys

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 May 2014, 06:18