We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in Sitges for next 7 days

East Lothian...
Level Contributor
14 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
weather in Sitges for next 7 days

Hi, staying in the Hotel Platjador for 7 nights from tomorrow. Sitges looks very cosmopolitan and as its our first visit so looking forward to it. What is the weather like at the moment? I take it you need a lightweight jacket or pashmina in the evenings. Any comments would be great thanks.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,744 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in Sitges for next 7 days

We were sat outside the Celimar Hotel after 11pm last night and it was still very warm. Jacket definitely not needed.

Today was slightly overcast, but still very warm. We took the train into Vilafranca, wandered around the market then had a wonderful lunch at Miquel Soria. On our return to Sitges the temp. at the Farmicia read 25 degrees at 6.30 pm.

Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in Sitges for next 7 days

Hi Amanda. I'm also staying at the same hotel as you but we're getting there on Monday! We've never been to Sitges before and really looking forward to it :)

I've been keeping an eye on the weather online and it's looking pretty good with temperatures that I'm certainly not going to be complaining about :)

Hope you have a fab holiday and you never know, but we'll most probably see each other and not even realise!

3. Re: weather in Sitges for next 7 days

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:17