We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thursday Night Tapas Trail?

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Essex UK
Level Contributor
227 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Thursday Night Tapas Trail?

I have read in a couple of posts about this...can anyone give anymore info about this please?

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
827 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thursday Night Tapas Trail?

Can't comment on the 'Trail' I'm afraid - but my first reaction is 'why bother?' ! It sounds like someone's way of making money out of something you can very easily do for yourself - and at your own pace and choice (and on any day of the week!). There is a bar serving tapas in virtually every street in Sitges town centre (and several in some!) - just go in and enjoy yourself! The 'Basque style' tapas bars on Carrer Pau and Calle Major have a great selection of 'pinxos' on the top of the bar. Just ask for a plate (and a drink!) and help yourself to what you fancy. Keep your cocktail sticks on the plate, because that's how the waiter will tot up your bill. My limit is 5! Pinxos are more 'snack-type' tapas, but many cafes and bars offer a variety of tapas dishes for sharing as a full meal. The temptation is to choose so many dishes it can work out more expensive than a 'menu del dia' ! But then, if you're on holiday...Enjoy!

2. Re: Thursday Night Tapas Trail?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17