We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sitges Carnival 2015

Which Sitges hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
121 posts
59 reviews
Save Topic
Sitges Carnival 2015

Hi all,

I was doing research for my holiday in Feb '15 when I came to know about the Sitges Carnival on 15th and 17th Feb '15.

Like to check which is a better day(15th or 17th Feb) to join in the party and parade. Also, if it will be better to stay over at Sitges or do it as a day trip then return to Barcelona in the evening/night?

Any suggestions or additional information is appreciated!

Thank you.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Sitges
Level Contributor
834 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sitges Carnival 2015

The street parades take place on both those evenings. If you can only do one, I'd opt for the Tuesday (17th). I don't advise going back to Barcelona the same night - stay in Sitges.

Singapore
Level Contributor
121 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sitges Carnival 2015

Thank you Sitgeslover! Will proceed with my original plan to reach Sitges on 17th. :)

3. Re: Sitges Carnival 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 05:16