We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

do you have to be gay to like sitges

northumberland...
Level Contributor
18 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
do you have to be gay to like sitges

We are 2 couples goint to Barcelona for 4 days then siges for4 days. We liked the idea of going to the coast. we are quite comfortable with gay people, but do not necessarily want to be in specifically gay bars. Are there plenty of mixed restaurants and bars?

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: do you have to be gay to like sitges

Sitges is great, a beautiful old town, lovely beaches & an immaculate promenade. You will find a good selection of restaurants & bars where everyone is welcome. My husband & I have stayed there 3 times now & never felt uncomfortable.

www.sitgestour.com

uk
Level Contributor
134 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: do you have to be gay to like sitges

There are certainly bars that cater specifically for the gay crowd but in general the bars and restaurants are mixed. Some parts of town and certain streets have a higher concentration of gay clientel but in almost all cases , all are welcome.

I have been visiting Sitges for 20 years and I have never tired of it , there is always something new to see or do . Restaurants for every taste , live music most nights of the week if you know where to look and museums and galleries if thats more to your liking.

have fun

3. Re: do you have to be gay to like sitges

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 02:19