We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

Which Tarragona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lincolnshire
Level Contributor
4 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

Trip advisor states that they will not include Villa reviews which is a shame. I think a site where people could share their experiences of villa rentals in Spain would be very helpful. I stayed in a fantastic villa last year in L'Ametlla de Mar but my sister has stayed in a few grotty places.

Cummington, MA
Level Contributor
1,020 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

A good place for this suggestion would be on the "How to make Trip Advisor Better" Forum.

Derby, United...
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

I think this is a great idea, my family are thinking of booking a villa for next year but when you have to pay over £5000 you want to know its what you want and i think you get better reviews from Joe public as the owners or reps are a little bias. villalooker.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
166 posts
401 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

We stayed in a horredous beach house on Vancouver Island It was filthy and would have loved to have warned people not to stay here.

It is only when bad reviews are gven that owners change things.

Usa, Japan
Level Contributor
506 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

reviews...but why? Dont believe anything your read on any review site...you cannot trust the spam!

guardian.co.uk/travel/…hotels.shortbreaks

5. Re: Why won't Tripadvisor review Villas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2011, 05:15