We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking tours of Tarragona?

Which Tarragona hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
leeds,UK
Level Contributor
382 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
Walking tours of Tarragona?

Can anyone recommend any walking tours of Tarragona in English?

Tarragona
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking tours of Tarragona?

If you want, this is a Free Walking Tour around the city:

http://webfacil.tinet.org/TarragonaFreeTour

Edited: 26 September 2013, 21:18
leeds,UK
Level Contributor
382 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Walking tours of Tarragona?

Thanks mate,but you're a year too late.

Geelong, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Walking tours of Tarragona?

After a great deal of difficulty on the 17th May 2014 we located an English speaking guide to take my wife and me through the Roman City of Tarragona. He was Xavier Nouges of Itnere. His office is directly inside to the right of the Portal Del Roser. I found him by chance. The authorised Information Bureau within 30 metres of his office could not help us as they did not know of any English speaking guides. We generally have found these Spanish Information Offices useless and disinterested in assisting tourists.

Xavier was expensive and I suggest you negotiate and understand clearly the terms of engagement.

He is an enthusiastic guide. He is knowledgable and loves the city of Tarragona. We saw and understood its history as it was unfolded before our eyes and ears.

I would recommend him to any wanting a walking tour of the Roman City. I find it difficult to call it Roman Ruins.

4. Re: Walking tours of Tarragona?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Tarragona