We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Playa bara check in times

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Playa bara check in times

Hi we have booked in at playa bara park for the 1st of June.

Our flight arrives at reus airport at 9.30pm so by the time we have got our bags and got to the park it will be gone 11pm. Will we be ok to check in there or do they shut a certain time? Don't want to turn up with 3 young children and not be able to check in.

Thanks

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Playa bara check in times

who have you booked with, as most camping companies are 4pm-8pm check in... We are going here for the 2nd time this year...

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Playa bara check in times

Thanks for the reply we have booked with siesta holidays.

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Playa bara check in times

Just seen that reception is open 8 till 10pm and you can turn up late (if you notify them) but it costs £20

Do you know if you can keep your lodge on as we don't fly out till the evening and could do with keeping it on a little longer. Thanks

Bournemouth, United...
Level Contributor
829 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Playa bara check in times

We are going with Siesta , I think to keep it you need to pay a extra day, call them I am sure they can help :)

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Playa bara check in times

Brilliant. Yes I will give them a call tomorrow. I have never heard of siesta holidays before just stumbled across them, have you used them before?

Do you know if we check in with the park direct or do we check in with siesta? Just need to know who to speak too about arriving late.

Level Contributor
112 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Playa bara check in times

Called them and they said we have to speak to the rep when we get there. If not does anyone know if thee is a place to keep out bags and maybe get a shower etc?

Edited: 30 March 2014, 19:46
7. Re: Playa bara check in times

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2015, 05:15