We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tower of Hercules

Southport
Level Contributor
48 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tower of Hercules

How far is the Tower of Hercules from the cr use ship. Is it walkable?

O Savinao, Galicia
Destination Expert
for Galicia
Level Contributor
6,467 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tower of Hercules

A similar question was asked earlier this week.

Here is the is question: the links to the information is given in my answer will be able to make your own judgement if it is walk-able.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1768740-i17224-k6…

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tower of Hercules

South:

In my opinion it is not walkable. You will spend too much time going back and forth. There are too many other things to see in La Coruña. Read the top questions in this forum.

Baiona, Spain
Level Contributor
62 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tower of Hercules

I would recommend walking as most of the people in La Coruña walk alot too! Just follow the martime walkway/tram (turn right as you leave the Port) and you can't go wrong. There are plenty of places to stop on the way like near the Port as has been pointed out Maria Pita Square and El Castillo de San Antón which is the city's castle where you can also enjoy the views (perfect for taking photos!).La Coruña is a really friendly city so don't be afraid to ask someone for directions if you need help,even if the answer is alot of hand pointing! You must also try the local gastronomy, fresh seafood, local wines,the local beer,mineral water and superb coffee. You will love the city, so cheap too compared with many other international destinations.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 15:48
Santiago de...
Level Contributor
106 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tower of Hercules

It IS walkable, nice promenade too but with so many beautiful things to be seen in Coruña i would actually take a taxi, cheap and fast solution considering that from the pier you reach it in max. 10 minutes.

5. Re: Tower of Hercules

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 May 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about La Coruna
Recent Conversations