We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

24th December and 31st December - dining opinions please

London
Level Contributor
276 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
24th December and 31st December - dining opinions please

Hello happy tripadvisors!

I've done lots of reading and had some great help already so just need your valued opinions for two special occasions coming up this month during my stay in Santiago.

I'm looking for a nice meal on the evening of 24th December for two persons and any more ideas on how to spend New Year's Eve with four persons who want to get dressed up, go somewhere special, dine over the midnight bells and dance if possible, all in the same place and I have only found that San Francisco Hotel Monumento is the only choice so far. Hostal De Los Reyes Católicos is too expensive and I'm told attracts an older crowd. I am also informed that there is no midnight firework display at the Cathedral, so please do let me know if this is true and if there are any other midnight, outdoor firework displays happening on NYE.

Otherwise we are looking at these restaurants for a meal on the 24th and 31st: Cafe de Altamira, O Tragaluz, or Pedro Roca.

Thanks in advance!

1. Re: 24th December and 31st December - dining opinions please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 05:17