We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

Cape Town
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

I am planning on walking the Santiago di Compostella for at least 100km (or a bit more) before reaching Santiago. I would appreciate knowing which routes are the most picturesque and which the most level? I am a 63yr old lady and would like to walk it alone.

Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

Hi! I'd start in the Camino Francés. Nice nature sights, many fellow pilgrims around you, and the most famous route since medieval times! For instance, you could to start at Sarria small town, which is 115 kms to Santiago. Enjoy!

ireland
Level Contributor
976 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

Click the link on the right (typed in blue) how to approach the Camino de Santiago. Lot's of information there.

Mentioned in this post
Camino de Santiago
Camino de Santiago
649 Reviews
Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Santiago de...
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

Also can find tons of info and advice at www.caminodesantiago.me forum.

Cape Town
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

Thanks to all of you. Great info!

5. Re: Which route best for Santiago di Compostella only 100km?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 May 2015, 05:15