We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hop on and Hop off

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
54 reviews
Save Topic
Hop on and Hop off

Will be visiting for a day in August 2014 (off cruise).

Is the H-H bus still available from the dock area ?

If so does any one have any tips they would like to share or advice ect ?

Thanks Sandy

Vigo, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Hop on and Hop off

Hi Sandy,

It is still available and will keep working in August. Coming from a cruise it is very easy to find as it departs from the Shopping Centre right outside the dock area.

It leaves from there 4 times a day (10:00, 12:00, 16:30, 18:30) and has four stops around the city where you can see many of the most important things in Vigo.

Check the info here http://www.turismodevigo.org/en/tourist-bus And if you have any idea of Spanish you can check the bus company website (Unfortunately it is not available in English!) www.vitrasa.es/php/index.php…

I'm not sure if taking the bus is the best option to see Vigo, even if you only have one day. Do you know which are the best things to see in the city? Because sometimes is better to get a regular bus service and go straight to where you want to go has they operate more frequently.

Hope I helped you and here to help again if you need it ;)

EDIT: Check the top questions on this page. Vigo: A day ashore; What is there to do and see?"

Edited: 31 July 2014, 00:25
Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
257 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hop on and Hop off

Thank you for taking the time to reply, i will print off and take it with me.

Not sure what we want to see or do but thought this might be a cheaper way of seeing lots in the time we have, we both love walking so there are options for us.

Had already checked the bus service website, but neither of us can read / speak Spanish.

Sandy

3. Re: Hop on and Hop off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Vigo
Recent Conversations