We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Both Worlds on TV?

Level Contributor
79 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Both Worlds on TV?

On one person's rental property website I have seen it says that Both Worlds is in Episode 4 of Britain in the Sun but, having watched this episode from both the first and second series, I do not recall seeing the place unless you count a brief glimpse from the top of the rock looking down! Does anyone know if it is actually feature in either series of the programme to any great extent?

Southampton
Level Contributor
3,471 posts
187 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Both Worlds on TV?

We've watched all the episodes of both series as we stayed in the Caleta Hotel last March and the only bit of Both Worlds we've seen is a very brief glimpse from the top of the rock!

The program's interesting and watchable but it does focus on the same individuals all the time and gives a very partial insight into Gib in my opinion.

2. Re: Both Worlds on TV?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 05:22
Get answers to your questions about Gibraltar
Recent Conversations