We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking at La Linea

Corby, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
184 reviews
Save Topic
Parking at La Linea

Hi

Can anyone tell me the best place to park a car on a Saturday at La Linea. Will be attending a wedding in Gibraltar. Is there any car parks that let you park overnight. Any thoughts would be good.

Many Thanks

Gibraltar
Destination Expert
for Gibraltar
Level Contributor
667 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking at La Linea

Focona parking is only 5 minutes walk from the border and offers 24 hour secured parking. I can't remember the rates but I know its not expensive. If you're staying overnight in Gibraltar, maybe your hotel will have free on site parking, or a deal with one of the local multi storeys?

Corby, United...
Level Contributor
261 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking at La Linea

Hi Murraymint

Thanks for the reply very much appreciated.

3. Re: Parking at La Linea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2015, 05:17