We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Excursions

Which Gibraltar hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Excursions

I am traveling to Gib on the 25 June for 4 nights.

Can anyone please tell me is it better to book excursions when I am there or book in advance?

Also can anyone recommend who I should book with?

I also want to do a day trip to Tangier so any recommendations for that would be great.

Thanks in advance :-)

Gibraltar
Destination Expert
for Gibraltar
Level Contributor
614 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Excursions

It depends on which excursions you want to do? Do you just mean the tours etc within Gibraltar, or do you mean excursions to towns in Spain? You will be ok to book any tours or excursions when you get here.

I could certainly not recommend a day trip to Tangiers, it is an unpleasant trip to say the least. Instead of spending the day in Tangiers I would recommend Ronda, or if you don't mind travelling further, Granada or Sevilla.

2. Re: Excursions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 May 2015, 05:15