1. Caleta Hotel is offering their small terrace (by their restaurant) due to the date and time that the Registrar's office gave us. Originally had the big terrace, but have to switch. Any experience on the small terrace? It is just the 2 of us.
2. We will arrive from our driving holiday through Spain on a Monday. What is crossing border like - timing, busier time of day, wait time?
3. Caleta Hotel - letting them coordinate all. Hair/makeup/nails will be done by their beauty salon. Any experience with these services?
4. Caleta Hotel Restaurant - have asked for a gluten free wedding meal - anyone have any experience with their gluten free offerings?
5. Any advice on a good, reasonable Videographer?
For those still waiting to hear from Registry - Getting hold of registrar's office by email was a nightmare - waited almost a month for a reply - ended up calling there directly. They said they were 3 months behind. Now have to send in docs - hopefully won't be as long before they confirm our booking.
Thanks for any help!