We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room Mate Mario????

NYC
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Topic
Room Mate Mario????

During my 3 week stay in spain. I'll be in Madrid the first three nights. i'm very interested in staying at Room Mate Mario The pictures look so nice. However I'm confused by the name. Will I be staying with room mates? Like a Hostel type hotel. Also, please let me know for other hotels at this price and the location.

Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Room Mate Mario????

No, you will have your own room. We saw the Room Mate Alicia from the outside & it looked very nice. Check out www.venere.com for hotels in the same location as Room Mate Mario.

NYC
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Room Mate Mario????

Thank you

3. Re: Room Mate Mario????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 23:20