We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid Stag Recommendations

Nuneaton, United...
3 posts
1 review
Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

Hello all I’m looking for some advise on things to do and places to go in Madrid.

There’s an group of 12 of us heading out there next month in our mid 20s and I’m in the process of planning things to do and places to go.

Where’s the best night life at is the a specific strip or square to go and do they all accept you in fancy dress?

Also looking for some activities like the beer bike, stadium tour and maybe bubble football, where would be the best places to book these? I’m not sure what sites are trustworthy or not.

Thanks for your help In advance

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
78 posts
1. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

My recommendation is please do not come to Madrid and go elsewhere. We (locals) hate stags.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
78 posts
2. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

The likes of Benidorm, Magalluf or San Antonio would be much better for you.

Community of...
Level Contributor
506 posts
10 reviews
4 helpful votes
3. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

In the center there is much nightlife, but answering to your question, many bars don't allow stags parties, in fact they put a signal in the window saying "no se admiten despedidas de solteros"

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
83,094 posts
3,804 reviews
3,528 helpful votes
4. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

https://www.timeout.com/madrid/music-and-nightlife/the-best-clubs-in-madrid

Timbuktu, Mali
Level Contributor
311 posts
5. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

Wrong place for what you're looking for.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
4,965 posts
2 reviews
3 helpful votes
6. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

If you are expecting a Prague type stag do experience then I’m afraid you will be disappointed. Sure, there are stag parties, but they tend to be somewhat more sedate by comparison, and Cris is correct, increasingly bars and clubs are turning away large stag groups, particularly those in fancy dress.

Nuneaton, United...
3 posts
1 review
7. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

Weee not expecting things like Prague, I’ve been there no where is like Prague haha.

We’re not a rowdy group just after a good time see the Madrid stadium and maybe a beer bike as well.

We don’t look to cause trouble or disrouption to any locals. The main reason for going is the stag being a huge football fan am wanting to see the stadiums.

Thanks for the advise

Madrid
Level Contributor
279 posts
8. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

Beer bike is most annoying and dangerous thing ever and not sure if it's still legal, I heard it was going to be banned soon. As others have said, perhaps Madrid is not the place for you.

Community of...
Level Contributor
506 posts
10 reviews
4 helpful votes
9. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations
Save

Apparently, the company 'Urban Safari' still offer beerbike.

For bubble football there are several places, i've found this one:

http://www.futbolburbujaenmadrid.com

10. Re: Madrid Stag Recommendations

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 August 2019, 05:42
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.