We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

Hi all

Have spent hours looking at hotels in Madrid and have got down to final four ( i think ? )

Can anybody help me further with experiences or stays at these hotels in order for us to make our final decision. ( Husband + Wife, 5 day city break, relax / chill out, catch some sun and take in the sights )

Staying for 5 nights. Here are the choices and the guide prices, may or may not inc 7% tax or breakfast but not concerned about that just now.

Hotel Preciados. Eur 426.00

De Las Letras Hotel. Eur 507.00

Hotel Bauza. Eur 473

Hotel Moderno. Eur 333.00

Look forward to your comments and advise. Our front runner was De Las Letras Hotel with its roof top bar, lovely rooms, spa and more.

Thanks in advance to all who are so kind to help me.

Regards

Davy.

Thessaloniki, Greece
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

hi.

these prices are per night or for 5 nights?

Scotland
Level Contributor
70 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

Prices shown are the total room charge for our 5 night stay.

Regards

Alltea, Spain
Level Contributor
219 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

I had an excellent stay at the Hotel Bauza last year. We had a room with a terrace which was just great for relaxing. There is a metro station close by and the hotel is in easy walking distance of many of the sights you will want to see, gret restaurants and good shopping.

Cannot remember about the breakfast. Maybe we enjoyed the nightlife too much and missed it!

chicago
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

I am in Madrid and I was considering the Hotel Preciados. I went to visit it. The hotel is very nice and the staff were nice. The minibar is free. It was between that hotel and the EMperador for me, but I went with the Emperador for the Pool. Otherwise, the Preciados would have been my top choice.

5. Re: Choice of FOUR hotels ? Help.........

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 10:17