We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
168 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

We will be spending 2 nights next March in Madrid after 7 nights in Malaga. We will be flying out of Madrid and would like a nice hotel to finish up our trip. Would like to make the most of the 2 days, see what Madrid musts there are. Had heard about the Parador's, but closest one to Madrid is 60 km, or so I've been able to find. Looked at TA rated hotels, 1 and 2 on list, but they are very ultra modern and such. Would rather have something with old world charm similar to the Paradors. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Not sure of budget, but somewhere in the neighborhood of 150-200 euros a night would be ok. Mostly want to end our trip as wonderfully as I'm sure the beginning will be.

Thanx-Lucy Atlanta

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
376 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

Check:

- Hotel PALACIO SAN MARTIN

- Hotel Casa de Madrid

-Hotel Miau

-Hotel Santo Mauro (very expensive)

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
376 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

Also this one, although it is not so central..

Hotel Quinta de Los Cedros

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,530 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

My suggestion is LA POSADA DEL PEINE close to Plaza Mayor.

http://www.madridhotelposadadelpeine.com/

4. Re: Need a hotel for 2 nights next March

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 12:18