We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Emperador Pool

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel Emperador Pool

Wonder if someone could answer this question before I book this hotel. I have been told by a friend of a friend that yes the Hotel has a pool but that you are charged extra for using it - does anyone know if this is right or not??

Many thanks in anticipation

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

While I am not positive, I was under the clear impression that guests may use the pool as an amenity while nonguests must pay.

WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

Thanks so much, that kind of makes sense but just didn't want to book if there was a quirky system that the hotel operated.

3. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2015, 02:12
Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

I had the impression the non-guest fee for use of pool is something like 30E. Obviously, for a guest, the pool is an amenity. Thanks for confirming that.

BTW, most of the pools are solar-heated so even though Sept. might be warm the water

begins to cool and kids start back to school, etc. so that's why the pool closes then.

WEST YORKS
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

I can't believe it - I finally found a good hotel with a pool, make the reservation for 31st Aug for 4 nights and now find the pool will be closed!!! Does anyone know if the actual roof terrace and loungers will still be there, we need somewhere to go back to after a long day sightseeing just to relax in the sun. Hope someone can help. Maybe I should just e-mail the hotel.

Many thanks

6. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2015, 02:12
Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

Crazytravellers,

I think Tom's post is good news, but what I would is

email the hotel to confirm its accessability after August 31. Then keep the confirmation.

8. Re: Hotel Emperador Pool

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 07 October 2009, 17:21