We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Homesfortravellers.com

Newcastle
Destination Expert
for Malta, Island of Malta
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Homesfortravellers.com

Have found two apartments with homesfortravellers.com - has anyone ever used them and are they reliable? Would be great to get some feedback on this company

Thanks

Newcastle
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Homesfortravellers.com

Has no one used this company? Please give me some feedback if you have

Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Homesfortravellers.com

I know Homesfortravellers.com! They have very nice apartments and the staff is very helpful. I stayed at the Apartment Gran Via Chueca I which I reccomend it.

rrmc

Mentioned in this post
Gran Via
Gran Via
10,449 Reviews
Madrid, Spain
Newcastle
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,182 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Homesfortravellers.com

Thanks Raquelrmc - good to know someone used them and found the apartments nice and staff friendly. We have booked an apartment through them now. Hope all goes well

4. Re: Homesfortravellers.com

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2010, 07:18