We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What location is close to the party area? hotels

Kinvara, Ireland
Level Contributor
32 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What location is close to the party area? hotels

I'm planning a stag in Madrid,

What location is close to the party area?

I'm looking for some hotels (3* around the 100 per night mark) which would be in walking distance to the bar and restaurant streets.

Venere.com shows :

Argüelles - Moncloa

Chamberí

Colón

Cuzco

El Rastro

Gran Via

Lavapiés - Atocha

Prado - Huertas

Retiro

Salamanca

Serrano

Sol

Sol looks central but is it in the nightlife area?

Any hotel recommendations appreciated, clean, safe, no frills, <100euro per night.

Thanks,

Niall.

Zagreb, Croatia
Destination Expert
for Zagreb, Croatia
Level Contributor
692 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What location is close to the party area? hotels

I staid in Vincci Capitol hotel in Gran Via street. It has lovely rooms and breakfast was good too and it is a nice 4 star at top location. This part of Gran Via has quick access to Puerta de Sol, from where you just walk to Plaza Santa Ana and you will be delighted to see how many bars and small restaurants are around. Definitely Gran Via is one of the most interesting and bussiest streets of Madrid if you are looking for fun, just be careful not to carry all your money or passport with you. Hope you enjoy it!

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,606 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: What location is close to the party area? hotels

Prado - Huertas

3. Re: What location is close to the party area? hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2010, 05:18