We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

Columbus, Ms.
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

We have booked this trip for the June 5th departure date, i am wondering if there is any place along the way to have laundry done without using the hotels. Since we are following this trip with

the Treasures of the Balkins we will have to have laundry done at least once on each trip, if anyone has done these and can help me with this I will greatly appreciate it. we have been on some trips where the guide will collect everyone's laundry and have it done. thanks

some trips where the guide will collect everyones laundry and

Toronto, Canada
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
24,279 posts
298 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

Hola Edavis!

TA Madrid forum is full of great information. If you search (input "laundry"), you'll find many recent discussions. Here's a link to one of them:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187514-i126-k4034…

Columbus, Ms.
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

Thanks so much, I'm kind of new to TA and thats part of my problem- not knowing how to find answers.

Spain
Destination Expert
for Fes
Level Contributor
1,201 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

To give you ideas it would be helpful to know which cities in these countries you plan on visiting.

Columbus, Ms.
Level Contributor
68 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

We stay at the Praga in Madrid in The Roma in Lisbon, Don Paco in Seville, These are the only two night stops, rest are 1 nt. then we move into Morocco. Thanks

5. Re: Spain, Portugal & morocco with Cosmos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2011, 06:30