We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking lessons

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
RI
Level Contributor
16 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cooking lessons

I will be in Madrid the end of the month. I would love to take a cooking class, learn some great Spanish dishes. Either at a restaurant or someones home. I would prefer the latter. It would be so great to learn some authentic recipes from someone's Grandmother in her own kitchen. Any suggestions?

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
172 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cooking lessons

Insider's Madrid offers a Paella and Sangria cooking class. insidersmadrid.com/madrid-paella-class-madri…

USA
Level Contributor
207 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cooking lessons

Yes, I'll be in Madrid in 2 weeks time and I have just enrolled for the paella and sangria class @ Insiders Madrid. I believe we cook in a restaurant kitchen, learn from the experts, eat what we've cooked and get to take some spanish saffron home.

3. Re: Cooking lessons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 March 2012, 14:18