We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spain Select

australia
Level Contributor
57 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Spain Select

Has anyone used Spain Select to book accomodation in Madrid. We are looking at the one bedroom apartments.

Thank you

Mickis

80 replies to this topic
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
24,699 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
51. Re: Spain Select

LAX -- but that is words -- when you have an experience like this you should also have some financial compensation.

The landlord who could't provide us with hot water for nearly a week last year, did in fact rebate part of our month's rent.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
1 post
71 reviews
Save Reply
52. Re: Spain Select

Estuve hospedado durante 10 días en unos de los apartamentos de Spain Select en Carretas 101, señores, la ubicación y el apartamento en si ESPECTACULARES, pero lo mejor de la experiencia ha sido el gran servicio y la confianza que te dan desde el inicio de la reservación, llegada y salida, en ocasiones da temor rentar un apartamento para tus viajes, pero desde que encontramos la pagina, la claridad en los pagos, los reportes de los mismos, y el servicio de respuesta rápida a cada pregunta que haces, hace que como cliente quedes mas que satisfecho, al llegar la entrega fue rápida, todo el apartamento precioso, nos dieron extra con costo el transfer aeropuerto-apartamento, tienen servicio de Concierge para lo que necesites cine-tetro futbol tours transoirte alimentacion, la verdad te hacen sentir MEJOR QUE EN UN HOTEL DE LUJO... Felicidades Spain Select y mas que recomendado para todos sus viajes

New Delhi, India
1 post
Save Reply
53. Re: Spain Select

I have stayed with Spain Select 4 times in last 10 months and overall duration has been close to 100 days. The experience has been incredible. Almost feels like home being away from for so long. Their website is truly informative and one is extremely pleased to find the apartments and amenities exactly same as shown in the website at the time of check in..

Highly Recommend the following apartments-

1) Rios Rosas - 1 Bedroom

2) Torre Madrid XVI, XIV - 2 Bedroom

Rahul Raina

India

Calgary
Level Contributor
13 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
54. Re: Spain Select

Hi, I just came back from Madrid staying at a Spain Select apartment. I can highly recommend them. The apartment (Rollo) was beautiful, bright, comfortable and perfectly located near Plaza Mayor and within a short walking distance from everywhere. The rental process was smooth and professional. After staying there for 8 days I can say that the service from the company was exceptional in every respect and if I come back to Spain I would definitely rent from them again. Natalie, Stacey and Gabriel were wonderful to communicate with. Petya the concierge was very pleasant and helpful and gave us some useful suggestions about what to do in Madrid. Also when we needed technical help and called the office a support person came within 15 minutes. I was impressed.

Malvern, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
320 reviews
Save Reply
55. Re: Spain Select

Highly Recommended.

Having just returned from staying in a Spain Select apartment in Madrid I thought it worth updating this thread.

I wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone thinking of renting a short stay apartment. The website is easily navigable and contains precise information together with some great looking properties. The booking procedure, subsequent emails, updates, advice and transfers to and from the airport were all timely, slick and very professional. The apartment we chose in Cava Alta was absolutely beautiful and just perfect. It was very clean and had everything you needed whilst on a short break. We only had one query during our 4 night stay and when we called the dedicated number provided, it was answered swiftly by an extremely polite and helpful member of staff whose English was impeccable.

When we return to Madrid, which by the way is a fantastic City, we would not consider using any other company. Well done Spain Select!

Monte-Carlo, Monaco
Level Contributor
17 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
56. Re: Spain Select

Spain Select are just a rip off Company. THEY are registered on this 'Tripadvisor' under an ASSUMED NAME and wish to destroy all the comments against them. I have complete evidence against these fake people

Atlanta Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
57. Re: Spain Select

Excellent experience with Spain Select. Beautiful apartment, perfect location, everything we wanted. Would use again

Atlanta Georgia
Level Contributor
3 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
58. Re: Spain Select

We had a very good experience with Spain Select., not a rip-off

California
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
59. Re: Spain Select

My family and I rented from Spain Select their Plaza Mayor I apartment in 2011. We had never rented an apartment anywhere until then, and from beginning to end it was a pleasure. The photos on their website depicting the apartment were accurate. And the price was a lot less than if our family of three people were to book into a hotel. And with more space and conveniences (two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, and a roomy kitchen plus utensils) than we could ever have gotten in any hotel. It's regretful that someone here feels that Spain Select are doing anything underhanded at TA. I have nothing but praise for the way they handled our booking and as stated earlier the apartment couldn't have been better.

Cambridge...
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
60. Re: Spain Select

We just returned from one week in Madrid. We were a family of 4 plus an aunt and uncle who joined us. We rented a magnificent 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom apartment on Calle Ruiz de Alarcon, 1 block from the Prado and 2 blocks from the Parque de (la?) Retiro. The service provided by Spain Select was perfect in all respects. A representative met us at the apartment and showed us all the amenities (washing machine, tv sets, etc.) and urged us to call if we had any problems. Spain Select also provides a Concierge service which we used to book (on very short notice!) a table at an outstanding flamenco preformance and, the next day, a guided tour to Toledo. The apartment met all our needs and the service provided by Spain Select was perfection. We will certainly use them again whenever the opportunity arises!

Harriet Trapani and family

PS...We forgot a load of wash in the machine. Spain Select found them, dried them and is in the process of mailing them to us. They will deduct the cost of mailing from our deposit. Now, I ask you, how many rental agencies would go to those lengths to make sure a customer is satisfied? They are just great folks!

Reply to: Spain Select
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted