We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

madrid hotels

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
38 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
madrid hotels

we are looking for hotel in Madrid for Sept. 2011..we have 2 on our list ....Villa Real....or Ada Palace....problem can't seem to figure out how to book a room with a balcony and view...If anyone can help would be ever so grateful...Even if it means finding a different hotel from the two on our present list....

Level Contributor
5,896 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: madrid hotels

You should try contacting these hotels and ask if they've got rooms with balconies and views.

Edited: 10 May 2011, 17:21
california
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: madrid hotels

Hello Gran_8!

here are 2 that I can think of...Hotel Europa (Sol area) you can book rooms specifically with balconies.

Hotel Moderno (sol area) also, you can book rooms with terrace.

If I think of any others, I'll post later...

What area where you looking into?

the hotel Villa Real in their website, says that their Duplex rooms have terrace's overlooking the city...but it's about 260 euros per night! not sure what your budget is...the 2 that I suggested are less than that.

california
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: madrid hotels

here's another one...

Hotel preciados, rooms with terraces...rooms "doble superior"

california
Level Contributor
1,064 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: madrid hotels

hotel Opera (double rooms with terrace & Jacuzzi

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
55,011 posts
3,463 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: madrid hotels

Gran:

I think that you will be too busy in Madrid to use your balcony. A balcony would be among the last things I would want to when I decide on a hotel in Madrid. For a hotel, I think that the location would be the most important factor. I would want a location easily accessible to the sights.

Edited: 11 May 2011, 06:28
Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: madrid hotels

When one says "contact hotels" that means call or write an email. Probably easier for most of us is an email. How quickly and accurately the email is answered also gives you some idea of their future service. If they take 2 weeks to answer, do you want to stay there? I have had hotels answer after I have already booked. That kind of casualness with prospective guests just doesn't bode well IMO.

7. Re: madrid hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2012, 03:15