We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

CArretas 102 - places to eat

Singapore
Level Contributor
717 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
CArretas 102 - places to eat

We've booked the above place.

Are there any particular restaurants which we should not miss?

We're planning to do a day trip to Segovia on the 2nd day of our 4nights stay in Madrid. Should we already putchase our train tickets? I will buy earliest time out... but should i take latest return time? not sure if the kids will be so tired with all the walking and would want to return by mid day...

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

Head to Calle Cádiz and Calle Barcelona, nearby Calle Carretas. There are several casual restaurants: "Malaspina" and "Majaderitos" on Calle Cádiz 9 and "En Busca del Tiempo" on Calle Barcelona 4.

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
7,749 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

Don't miss the chocolate with churros in "Maestro Churrero" on Plaza de Jacinto Benavente

http://www.maestrochurrero.com/node

Singapore
Level Contributor
717 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

brilliant! thanks

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

Also, Majaderitos mentioned by Revulgo has churros and porras for breakfast. Great chocolate as well.

Singapore
Level Contributor
717 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

yuummmms.. am feeling hungry!!

manchester
Level Contributor
331 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

Hi revulgo, you re

comended the same places to me earlier. do u know if i can get my favourite snack, bocadillo calamares there?

7. Re: CArretas 102 - places to eat

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 19:16