We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AVE Madrid to Seville

New Orleans...
2 posts
Save Topic
AVE Madrid to Seville

Land @ MAD Sunday @ 7:55 am. Want to purchase AVE ticekts to Seville from Madrid. Which time schedule would work?

Mentioned in this post
Seville
Seville
Province of Seville, Spain
FBV
Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
731 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

I will take the AVE that departs from Madrid at 11 am. You won't have any problems of time with that one unless your plane lands with a delay of an hour and a half or more, which is quite rare in transatlantic flights.

You can check the schedules in RENFE's website: http://www.renfe.com/viajeros/index.html

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
65,716 posts
3,733 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

Elizabeth:

Read Buying Renfe Tickets Online.

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
7 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

Travelled from Madrid to Sevilla by AVE a few days ago...

A joy, time passed great...

€33 each for me and my son, would upgrade next time to club....

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,803 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

Club? I don't think you'll get too many people here to advise that. It's more than triple the price, the turista seats are great, and it's just a 2 1/2 hour trip. I'd advise the OP to get the 33 e ones...but it's not my money.

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,803 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

Nobody's asked yet, but...what's the hurry?

6. Re: AVE Madrid to Seville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 10:17