We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Real Madrid v Levante

Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Real Madrid v Levante

This game is on Feb 11th or 12th. Would I be able to buy tickets from the ticket office in person on the Friday (Feb 10)?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

If I cannot but in person and have to buy online, can I get them delivered to my hotel?

Thornton Cleveleys...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

im going to the same game, this will be three years running and i order online with http://www.1st4footballtickets.com, they deliver to the hotel for a charge.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

Thanks I'll have a look

Madrid, Spain
Level Contributor
247 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

www.1st4footballtickets.com looks overpriced if you ask my opinion especially for Levante. Ok they deliver to your hotel, but we are in the digital age where we can buy and do things ourselves.

Buy them from servicaixa.com/nav/…index.html

The tickets will be on general sale here a week before the game, a trusted website run by Ticketmaster on behalf on La Caixa - one of the biggest banks in Spain.

Or you could go down to the stadium the day before I am confident they will have tickets to buy then still.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

Thankd Dazzlatronic. Think thats the way I'll go. Will order tickets online then pick them up on the Friday whn we do the stadium tour.

Boston...
Level Contributor
41 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

How much do these tickets usually go for? I am thinking of going to the Racing game February 18th and will try and purchase them 10 days before. Does anyone have an idea of what the price ranges will be?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

They start about 35 euros. You should get one for between 35 & 60 euros depending on where you want to sit.

Milton Keynes...
Level Contributor
43 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

I'll be at this game too - we paid €70 for our tickets! Also, this match has been announced as the Sunday evening game (12th) 2030 Hrs GMT. So 2130 Madrid time if I'm correct!?!?

Edited: 25 January 2012, 13:06
Glasgow
Level Contributor
962 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

Correct, I noticed that yesterday. I assume the metro is still open that late?

Luxembourg City...
Level Contributor
10 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Real Madrid v Levante

hi,

They seem to have sold out for that game, can i buy them somewhere directly in madrid, before the game?