We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

recommendation for a shuttle company at Madrid airport

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,552 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
recommendation for a shuttle company at Madrid airport

Is there a company that locals would recommend to go to Madrid city center? Staying at hotel on Gran Via.

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
452 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: recommendation for a shuttle company at Madrid airport

There is the regular airport shuttle (see link to the right). You'd take it to Cibeles and either walk or cab from there. Or you can try Aero City http://www.aerocity.com/

Belgrade, Serbia
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: recommendation for a shuttle company at Madrid airport

Do NOT use Aerocity service! I've juts came from Madrid 3 days ago and had moslty unpleasent experience with this company. They left me at 5am with my family, on rain to wait for their vehicle and transfer us to the airport. Driver never appeared and we had to run to get the taxi after 30 minutes of waiting. That turned our trip back into the nightmare, cost me 600eur extra as I paid new tickets. Wrote complain to them...not a single word of excuse.Never use Aerocity!

3. Re: recommendation for a shuttle company at Madrid airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 May 2013, 10:19