We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Madrid first time

Pomona, California
5 posts
Save Topic
Going to Madrid first time

Hi, I Have a few questions that I need help with, We are going to Spain for the first time,flying from Atlanta by Delta.What terminal will be the arrival?

How far is the airport to the Princesa Melia Madrid? How much would a taxi to the Hotel cost? is there a suttle that can take you from airport to the hotel? Thank you for your help!

Charlottesville...
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
3,629 posts
453 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Going to Madrid first time

Delta usually comes into terminal 1 as I recall but double check with the airport site (see link under Madrid Tourism to the left). As for how much the taxi costs, generally count on around 30€ give or take depending on time of day and traffic but check with the taxi meter calculator (see link to the right). I don't think the Melia has a shuttle. You'd have to contact them or check their website.

idaho
Destination Expert
for Sun Valley, Ketchum, Beach Vacations, Idaho
Level Contributor
11,032 posts
459 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Going to Madrid first time

check their website.

we stayed at the prado and it was near a station from the metro. the metro was easy and affordable. is that an option?

3. Re: Going to Madrid first time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:16