We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madrid zoo

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Madrid zoo

How far is the zoo from Gran via and cost of a taxi please ??

Glasgow
Level Contributor
976 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madrid zoo

Best way would be to take the Metro to Casa de Campo on Line 10. Just one change from Gran Via. Would take 15 minutes at most.

Edited: 27 March 2012, 01:27
Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
8,115 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madrid zoo

Yes, Power Ranger, that was my reaction....Take the Metro. It's fast and cheap.

Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Madrid zoo

Thanks for that. Is it worth a visit??

Also are metro maps available to pick up at the airport?

Madrid, Spain
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Madrid zoo

Hola Newlook, I am from Spain and usualy you have a stand that says '' I '' with information and you can surely get one there ! :) How was the zoo ??? :) saludos to all tourists coming to Madrird :-)

Edited: 14 June 2012, 15:00
5. Re: Madrid zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2013, 14:27
6. Re: Madrid zoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 20:43