We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip to Toledo

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Trip to Toledo

Are there any small group day tours to Toledo?

I know that there is an organized bus tour, but I prefer smaller groups

I suppose that the alternative is to go without an organized tour and in this regard, it seems that a Toledo Card may make sense. Any comments?

Thank you

Malaga, Spain
Destination Expert
for Malaga, Andalucia, Madrid, Zaragoza, Valencia, Seville
Level Contributor
58,449 posts
3,578 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip to Toledo

cubist1:

You can do it by yourself. Read the top question about a day trip to Toledo. Toledo is completely walkable. However wear comfortable shoes because many streets have cobblestones.

Madrid
Level Contributor
13 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip to Toledo

I recommend you to ask for a Toledo guide at the official Spanish tourism website: http://www.spain.info/en (link "Brochures" in the lower right corner of the homepage). It is a brief and well structured brochure where you will find different walking tours around the city with maps and information about the monuments and points of interest, as well as basic information about history, nature, cuisine, shopping, etc. I find Toledo Card a really interesing option. Don't forget comfortable shoes, as recommended by BennyMalaga ;)

3. Re: Trip to Toledo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 03:16