We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Train from Madrid to Pamplona

Which Madrid hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boulder, Colorado
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
Train from Madrid to Pamplona

I am purchasing in advance 2 one way train tickets from Madrid to Pamplona for travel at the end of September. I see train tickets offered by both Rail Europe and Renfe. What is the difference and does it matter which one I purchase?

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Train from Madrid to Pamplona

Yes, most here (myself included) will say to use renfe. There are no extra fees or expenses attached to the tix. If you have problems, then you could use a different site such as R-E or Petrabax...but try to make things work through renfe. Most of us do just that....

Traverse City...
Level Contributor
3,594 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Train from Madrid to Pamplona

Oh, and read thru the tutorial on the right about buying Renfe tix online...

Madison, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Madrid
Level Contributor
8,111 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Train from Madrid to Pamplona

If time is a concern, go Rail Europe. If money is a concern, go Renfe. I agree with Playaguy, we have more time than money.☺ Yes, as the guy says, read the online guide.

4. Re: Train from Madrid to Pamplona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 August 2013, 08:18